I remember in year 2 there was a girl who had literally never had a haircut so her hair was ridiculously long [imagine Rapunzel basically] and she always complained about it but her mum wouldn’t let her get it cut
So one day at recess she put an entire pack of chewed gum in her hair at the exact length she wanted it cut to.
She came in the next day with her hair cut how she wanted it and a smug grin on her face and I knew that that girl was going places.
Last night my little sister (5th grade) was making an e-mail account
She saw gender and went to click female when she noticed the “other” choice
She looked at me confused and I started to explain that some people don’t think they fit in with strictly male or female
"Oh! You mean like transgender and stuff like that. I was freaked out for a second- I thought they meant robots."
Yet another example the kids are more open-minded than adults
all 46 excuses on my friends wall,
1. i was just really, really early for tomorrow
2. we can’t all be usain bolt
3. in this day and age, we shouldn’t need labels like “late”
4. i had pe first period do you blame me
5. i really, really didn’t want to sing
6. my brother thought it would be hilarious to drop me outside the prison gates
7. you can’t tell me how to live my life
9. my legs fell off and i had to roll all the way to the emergency clinic
10. there was a freak yachting accident
11. i am a fucking retard
12. this is just for my wall
13. do you even read these
14. “it does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop”
15. i spent my entire night writing tom daley fanfiction
16. my father left my mother for an air hostess seven years ago do you expect me to get over that emotional trauma overnight
17. sarah palin and i got into a twitter war and i couldn’t leave and let her win
18. traffic jammy jammy jam
19. how can i go to school when alex turner
20. my sim was having an emotional meltdown and i needed to be there for her
21. i was sticking it to the man
22. i spent my entire night worrying if i would ever lose my virginity
23. fifty shades of late; i was walking and then i caught the eye of an attractive member of the opposite sex and we began exchanging significant looks and i knew we would one day make sweet love so i just walked alongside him and tried to catch his eye and to be continued
24. part two he was playing hard to get so we walked and walked and he had the perfect hair colour it was sort of beige brown anyway it turned out he was walking to a bus stop so obviously i had to catch the bus because true love and silently we rode out to papakura and into the sunset
25. my meth lab caught fire
26. my bed is more comfortable than your school will ever be
27. i was sad
28. it was a nice day, so i walked leisurely
29. i had beat my younger brother for saying “swag”
30. i had to travel back to the 1950’s to ensure my birth
31. 2 kool 4 scool
32. i had to stop, collaborate and listen
33. i tried
34. i’m sorry i’m late
it’s not my fault
my auntie was killed
and i joined a cult
35. a haiku about lateness:
late late late late late
late late late late late late late
late late late late late
36. my best friend was telling me how to give a satisfactory blow job i wish i was joking
37. i was fashionably late
38. i was caught in a flash mob true story omfg
39. i did not choose the late life, the late life chose me
45. i was fighting al qaeda
YESSSS IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD AGAIN
the post that doesn’t age
people with 100 followers on this site have faqs like “thx for the nice messages but I dont have time to answer all of them!” really, are you sure, because I have 4,388,070,000 followers and I still answer all of mine
Russell Brand telling Westboro Baptist what’s up.
I will reblog this until my fingers bleed.
my favorite part of any trip to mcdonalds is the sudden and unavoidable flashbacks to the time when I got stuck in the slide for 5.5 hours and the staff had to slide down mcnuggets so I could keep up my energy while they cut the slide in half with a hacksaw. half-slide is still there, haunting me and the other kids who sudden fall through a hole halfway through their journey down
- *Jensen Ackles gets a twitter*
- Fandom: Well he's not really gonna use it, he doesn't even know how
- *Jensen Ackles retweets some stuff, makes original tweet*
- Fandom: *applause* Well done sir! But now you're not gonna tweet for the longest time right?
- *Jensen Ackles goes on a rampage and tweets sleeveless selfies, and jam session selfies, and upclose selfies*
- Fandom: *hardcore deading*
y’all try to find the tiniest reason to not support sj/feminism like “oh wow a troll blog once said eating chinese food is cultural appropriation haha sorry i guess i don’t support trans rights at all anymore”
Good wifi on the Hogwarts Express this year
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.
please god i hope i wake up next to a cinnamon bun
"id date a fan" doesnt mean "id date a 12 year old who knows more about me than i do"
Someone needs to tag things! What is this, what am i looking at I am confused!
IT’S BOBBY AND JODY GUYS
That`s was a horrible confusion. I need to see a therapist. Now.
slowly but surely, our fandom is cracking, and soon we will all be in a mental ward, rocking back and forth and singing songs about how great the apocalypse was and how we miss lucifer
that happened in supernatural once
friendly reminder that uk students aged 15-18 will be spending the next few months constantly crying so give them a hug if you see one
"We’re all born a Witch. We’re all born into magic. It’s taken from us as we grow up"